Azim Premji Foundation Off Campus Drive 2018 scheduled for Campus Programme Associate for B.E/B.Tech/MA/M.Sc/M.Phil/PHD graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
- Candidates should possess a degree in B.E/B.Tech/MA/M.Sc/M.Phil/PHD
- 2018 Batch
- Perform in-depth White box testing.
- Review Engineering Requirements and Design Documents. Anticipate, Procure & configure test setup.
- Estimate the efforts involved for qualifying the changes including writing and executing test scripts and specification, Prepare strategy for the feature assigned.
- Develop or adapt testing tools for functional area.
- Written test
Job Location: Rajasthan, Uttarakhand, Karnataka, Chattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh and Puducherry.
Interested and Eligible candidates apply this drive in online and attend drive at following venue on 8 February 2018.
APIIT SD INDIA,
Near Toll Plaza Panipat,
- Students must carry one hard copy of marksheets, resume, 3-4 Passport size photographs (recent) and Photo ID Card(Driving License/Passport/Voter ID/College ID).
- All the students should appear for interview in formal dress.
- All the students are required to carry their all qualification documents starting from 10th Class. (Original copy and 1 photocopy of each) .
- Registration for Participation: The students willing to appear in the drive are required to register online and must carry the copy of admit card generated by the website.
For more information: click here
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (22)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (226)
- Engineering (215)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (85)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (2)
- Internships (75)
- Manufacturing (14)
- Mechanical (3)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (142)
- Network (7)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (4)
- Procurement/Supply chain (2)
- R&D (31)
- Robotics (2)
- Sales (5)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (30)
- Service & Maintenance (13)
- Software and System Programming (145)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (10)
- Telecom (47)
- Testing/QA/QC (42)
- Trainee (7)
- Walk-ins (7)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- The Biggest Challenge Today is The “Lack of Hardware” January 19, 2018
- 300 W DC/DC Converter for Railway/Transportation & Industrial Applications January 19, 2018
- BCR430U Improves Efficiency for LED Strips With an Ultra-Low Voltage Drop Linear LED Driver IC January 19, 2018
- Nanotechnology in Electronics January 19, 2018
- Smart Cameras January 18, 2018
- Make Your Own Joystick for RF Controlled Robot January 18, 2018
- 5GHz PA with Integrated Power Detector from RFMW January 18, 2018
- New 256Mb High-Speed CMOS SDRAMs in the 54-Pin TSOP January 18, 2018
- Design Tips for Electronics Enthusiasts January 17, 2018
- Convolutional Neural Networks for Autonomous Cars (Part 1 of 2) January 17, 2018