IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
Business Unit Introduction
IBM Global Business Services helps clients solve complex business and technical issues. We deliver innovative business consulting, process design, systems integration, application management and design. Our core competencies include deep business process and industry expertise, advanced analytics and research capabilities, comprehensive IT infrastructure knowledge, and proven ability to implement enterprise solutions that deliver bottom-line business value.
Who you are
You will be focusing on individual/team objectives and involve yourself in the development of professional effectiveness. In the role, you will design applications, write codes, test,debug and maintain Software Applications across various platforms and technologies.
What you’ll do
- We are looking for exceptional candidates who are enterprising, have proven interpersonal skills, can operate in large teams that work closely with clients across PAN India and are Flexible to work in all shifts.
- You must also have sound time management skills, ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and deliver on time.
- Proven communication skills, a passion to learn and apply technical prowess to solve Client problems are a must.
- As new recruits, you will partner and network with the global IBM community while working alongside Top Talents.
The GBS Global Delivery Centre is a challenging and an enriching platform to implement your academic learning in real time situations, acquire new skills and more importantly, helps you to make a difference.
How we’ll help you grow
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You’ll have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you
This is an entry level On-Campus hiring position, and the candidates must be in their final year of education and must obtain their degree before the start of employment with IBM.
Industry: Information Technology & Services
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (30)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (296)
- Engineering (261)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (100)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (3)
- Internships (132)
- Manufacturing (15)
- Mechanical (3)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Medical (1)
- Miscellaneous (163)
- Network (7)
- Operations (2)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- R&D (38)
- Robotics (3)
- Sales (8)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (36)
- Service & Maintenance (18)
- Software and System Programming (182)
- Technical Support (11)
- Technical Writer (16)
- Telecom (55)
- Testing/QA/QC (54)
- Trainee (19)
- Walk-ins (9)