- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA from a recognized university.
- A minimum of 0-1 years experience in software development with success in roles with substantial responsibility and accountability.
- You must have strong problem-solving capabilities. Familiarity with the use of data structures, algorithms, and protocols to cleanly solve challenges. So if you have a
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or higher educational achievement, that would be a plus point.
- The software is on the Android platform, so familiarity with Java is a must, and familiarity with the Android SDK is a plus point.
- You’ll need to interact with architects, directors, and engineers from Pune as well as USA.
- So strong verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- You’ll need to participate in Code Reviews and have your code reviewed by team members, and ensure
- near 100% code coverage on the code you develop. Ensure automated testability of the code you write.
- The team follows agile principles, so having prior experience working in agile would be an added advantage.
Apply for this job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (17)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (205)
- Engineering (197)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (83)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (2)
- Internships (60)
- Manufacturing (13)
- Mechanical (2)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (135)
- Network (6)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (4)
- Procurement/Supply chain (2)
- R&D (29)
- Robotics (2)
- Sales (3)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (26)
- Service & Maintenance (12)
- Software and System Programming (142)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (8)
- Telecom (41)
- Testing/QA/QC (37)
- Trainee (6)
- Walk-ins (7)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- DIY: Line Level to Microphone Adapter December 14, 2017
- New Biosensor Solution Brings Health Monitoring to Smartphones December 14, 2017
- 20 Watt Chassis Mount DC/DC Converter for Railway / Transit / Industrial markets December 14, 2017
- New Integrated Cellular + WiFi Protocol Verification Solution — Simultaneous Testing Significantly Reduces Time-to-Market December 14, 2017
- IoT with IoTivity December 14, 2017
- STMicroelectronics Acquires Atollic for Arm-Core-Based Microcontrollers December 14, 2017
- Automotive Qualified Diode Arrays Offer AEC-Q101 Compliant Overvoltage Protection Solutions December 13, 2017
- DC Motor Starter Using Arduino Uno Board December 13, 2017
- New High-Performance Oscillators for Tackling High-Speed Transceiver Clocking December 13, 2017
- Drive-By-Wire: Mechanism, Protocol and Performance December 12, 2017