- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA from a recognized university.
- A minimum of 0-1 years experience in software development with success in roles with substantial responsibility and accountability.
- You must have strong problem-solving capabilities. Familiarity with the use of data structures, algorithms, and protocols to cleanly solve challenges. So if you have a
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or higher educational achievement, that would be a plus point.
- The software is on the Android platform, so familiarity with Java is a must, and familiarity with the Android SDK is a plus point.
- You’ll need to interact with architects, directors, and engineers from Pune as well as USA.
- So strong verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- You’ll need to participate in Code Reviews and have your code reviewed by team members, and ensure
- near 100% code coverage on the code you develop. Ensure automated testability of the code you write.
- The team follows agile principles, so having prior experience working in agile would be an added advantage.
Apply for this job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (4)
- Automation (16)
- Automobile (5)
- Embedded/Chip Design (164)
- Engineering (174)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (1)
- Government (74)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Internships (44)
- Manufacturing (9)
- Mechanical (1)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (121)
- Network (3)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (1)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (2)
- Product Engineering (1)
- R&D (25)
- Robotics (2)
- Sales (2)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (23)
- Service & Maintenance (9)
- Software and System Programming (120)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (8)
- Telecom (36)
- Testing/QA/QC (33)
- Trainee (6)
- Walk-ins (7)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Design Your Own Li-Fi Dongle And Speaker October 18, 2017
- Latest Automotive Processors with Built-In Security Set to Protect Connected Cars against Cyber Threats October 18, 2017
- High Density Ac-Dc Power Supplies Housed in Low Profile, Open Frame Packages October 18, 2017
- New SiC MOSFET Series with Ultra-Fast Switching October 18, 2017
- Creating solid geometry using BRL-CAD October 17, 2017
- Working of I2C Communication and How To Use It with Arduino October 17, 2017
- What All Could it Mean to Have a 5G Network? October 17, 2017
- New DoE Level VI/COC Tier 2 External Power Adapters October 17, 2017
- How Close is 5G to deployment? Pretty close. October 17, 2017
- 15 Watt AC/DC Power Supply for Industrial and Medical Type BF Applications October 17, 2017