Education: B.E/ B.Tech (Computer Science / Electronics and Communication / Information Science / Information Technology)
Minimum Marks: 60% throughout Academics
Batch: 2017 Batch Pass Out
CTC: 7.00 LPA (6.0 LPA + 1 Lac of Joining Bonus)
- The role requires the design, development and implementation of applications which provide solutions to business problems.
- A .net engineer will be expected to undertake such duties as; consulting with clients about their business requirements, building applications to client specifications, customizing current applications in line with changing business needs, reporting specifics of an application, evaluating the performance of an application, testing and implementing all software solutions.
- A proven capability of competence using .net-based applications will suffice. Other qualifications may include VB.Net, SQL, and ASP.Net.
- Excellent English communication skills (concise writing and orally convincing).
- Very good interpersonal relation skills at all levels of the organization.
- Responsive problem solver and proactive actions.
- Eager to learn and continuously develop personal and technical capabilities.
- Excellent analytic and reasoning skills. The job holder will be required to possess excellent communication and project management skills.
- Flexibility is essential, as is the ability to adapt with the clients changing needs.
- The candidate should work well under pressure, and display evidence of excellent problem solving and organizational skills.
Apply for this job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (17)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (200)
- Engineering (197)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (83)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (2)
- Internships (60)
- Manufacturing (13)
- Mechanical (2)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (134)
- Network (6)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (4)
- Procurement/Supply chain (2)
- R&D (29)
- Robotics (2)
- Sales (3)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (26)
- Service & Maintenance (12)
- Software and System Programming (141)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (8)
- Telecom (41)
- Testing/QA/QC (37)
- Trainee (6)
- Walk-ins (7)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Automotive Qualified Diode Arrays Offer AEC-Q101 Compliant Overvoltage Protection Solutions December 13, 2017
- DC Motor Starter Using Arduino Uno Board December 13, 2017
- New High-Performance Oscillators for Tackling High-Speed Transceiver Clocking December 13, 2017
- Drive-By-Wire: Mechanism, Protocol and Performance December 12, 2017
- Introduction to Snapdragon 845 December 12, 2017
- World’s First 14TB HDD with Conventional Magnetic Recording December 12, 2017
- Tiny 500W PSU From XP Power Meets Latest Medical and IT Standards December 12, 2017
- Demystifying Thermopile Sensors December 12, 2017
- Making Academia Entrepreneurial With T&M Equipment December 11, 2017
- Midget Vibration Detector December 11, 2017