Recruitment Drive For MBA Freshers – Associate Business Analyst Position
- Job Designation/Post Offered: Associate Business Analyst
- Job Description: Associate Business Analyst at Ameex Technologies would be actively involved in strategizing appropriate Content Management Systems (CMS) implementation for the client, gathering Business requirements, preparing the Functional Specification documents, project management and serve as a Content Management Systems (CMS) advisor to the Client
- Strong analytical and management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application, workflow and operational requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group including executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Place of Posting: Chennai
- Disciplines looking for: B.E. or B. Tech. in CS / IT / ECE Streams with MBA (any specialization) 2016 & 2017 pass outs only
- Eligibility: 60% Throughout in SSC, HSC/Equivalent, UG & PG
No Standing Arrears
- Compensation: INR 4 Lakhs per annum
- Assist in the requirements gathering and document new business solutions
- Maintain and update existing business processes based on new client requests
- Participate in client calls and on-site meetings
- Work independently and manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Improve systems by studying current practices; designing modifications.
- Recommend controls by identifying problems
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; form project team; establish project budget.
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolve problems; publish progress reports; recommend actions.
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements
- Perform quality assurance
- Define reporting and alerting requirements
- Own and develop relationship with partners; work with them to optimize and enhance the relationship
- Help design, document and maintain system processes
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make suitable recommendations
- Communicate key insights and findings to respective stakeholders
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the client
- Day1: May 20, 2017 (Saturday): Case study analysis & Group Discussion
- Starts at 9 a.m. Candidates are requested to verify their hall ticket for test timings)
- Face to Face interview dates will be announced later.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will receive the call letters (Registration Mandatory)
- Please do not apply if you have been interviewed by us in the past 6 months.
- Candidates without the call letters will not be entertained.
- The candidates are necessarily required to bring their Hall Tickets with a photographic identification for the Drive
- Business Case Study & Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
Venue: Ameex Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
6th Floor, IIFL Towers,
Plot 143 M.G.R, Salai, Perungudi,
Chennai – 600 096
Landmark: Near Apollo Hospital, Perungudi.
Apply for this job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (6)
- Automation (17)
- Automobile (6)
- Embedded/Chip Design (185)
- Engineering (189)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (79)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (2)
- Internships (52)
- Manufacturing (11)
- Mechanical (1)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (131)
- Network (6)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (1)
- PCB Design (4)
- Procurement/Supply chain (2)
- R&D (28)
- Robotics (2)
- Sales (3)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (25)
- Service & Maintenance (11)
- Software and System Programming (132)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (8)
- Telecom (41)
- Testing/QA/QC (35)
- Trainee (6)
- Walk-ins (7)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- How to Reduce Size and Weight of Pulse Load Power Supply November 23, 2017
- 3D Printing Quickens Manufacturing, Customises Healthcare, and More November 22, 2017
- New 15 W and 20 W DC-DC Converters Feature Medical Safety Approvals November 21, 2017
- Protect IP and Deploy Secured Connected Systems With New CryptoAuthentication device and Security Design Partner Program November 21, 2017
- Garden Solar Light November 21, 2017
- MathWorks Introduces 5G Library for New 3GPP Radio Technology Development November 20, 2017
- Next-Generation Smart Objects Can Do More and Consume Less with New STM32L4+ Microcontrollers Series November 20, 2017
- An Era of EVEN Lower Cost LEDs – Pioneered by Direct Drive Drivers November 20, 2017
- Where Is Wi-Fi Heading? November 20, 2017
- Zerynth 2.0.5: The IoT Platform November 20, 2017