What you will be doing:
- Works in fast paced continuous delivery environment using Agile.
- Works with minimal supervision on analysis tasks and with little or no supervision on development tasks.
- Designs, develops, maintains and implements software modules in a given product.
- Develops and maintains unit, component and automated system tests.
- Participates in team discussions and code reviews.
- Collaborates with cross-geo teams.
What skills, experience and education you need as a team member to succeed:
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field of study
- Object oriented programming language C++ or Java
- Linux, Shell scripts, Python
- Unit, Component and System test Automation
- Preferably knowledge of REST Web services
- Preferably knowledge about databases like Oracle, No SQL databases like MongoDB
Apply for this job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (6)
- Automation (17)
- Automobile (6)
- Embedded/Chip Design (185)
- Engineering (189)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (79)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (2)
- Internships (52)
- Manufacturing (11)
- Mechanical (1)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (131)
- Network (6)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (1)
- PCB Design (4)
- Procurement/Supply chain (2)
- R&D (28)
- Robotics (2)
- Sales (3)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (25)
- Service & Maintenance (11)
- Software and System Programming (132)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (8)
- Telecom (41)
- Testing/QA/QC (35)
- Trainee (6)
- Walk-ins (7)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- How to Reduce Size and Weight of Pulse Load Power Supply November 23, 2017
- 3D Printing Quickens Manufacturing, Customises Healthcare, and More November 22, 2017
- New 15 W and 20 W DC-DC Converters Feature Medical Safety Approvals November 21, 2017
- Protect IP and Deploy Secured Connected Systems With New CryptoAuthentication device and Security Design Partner Program November 21, 2017
- Garden Solar Light November 21, 2017
- MathWorks Introduces 5G Library for New 3GPP Radio Technology Development November 20, 2017
- Next-Generation Smart Objects Can Do More and Consume Less with New STM32L4+ Microcontrollers Series November 20, 2017
- An Era of EVEN Lower Cost LEDs – Pioneered by Direct Drive Drivers November 20, 2017
- Where Is Wi-Fi Heading? November 20, 2017
- Zerynth 2.0.5: The IoT Platform November 20, 2017