What you will be doing:
- Works in fast paced continuous delivery environment using Agile.
- Works with minimal supervision on analysis tasks and with little or no supervision on development tasks.
- Designs, develops, maintains and implements software modules in a given product.
- Develops and maintains unit, component and automated system tests.
- Participates in team discussions and code reviews.
- Collaborates with cross-geo teams.
What skills, experience and education you need as a team member to succeed:
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field of study
- Object oriented programming language C++ or Java
- Linux, Shell scripts, Python
- Unit, Component and System test Automation
- Preferably knowledge of REST Web services
- Preferably knowledge about databases like Oracle, No SQL databases like MongoDB
Apply for this job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (30)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (271)
- Engineering (248)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (95)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (3)
- Internships (120)
- Manufacturing (15)
- Mechanical (3)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Medical (1)
- Miscellaneous (160)
- Network (7)
- Operations (2)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- R&D (37)
- Robotics (3)
- Sales (8)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (33)
- Service & Maintenance (16)
- Software and System Programming (176)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (11)
- Technical Writer (15)
- Telecom (54)
- Testing/QA/QC (52)
- Trainee (18)
- Walk-ins (9)