What you will be doing:
- Works in fast paced continuous delivery environment using Agile.
- Works with minimal supervision on analysis tasks and with little or no supervision on development tasks.
- Designs, develops, maintains and implements software modules in a given product.
- Develops and maintains unit, component and automated system tests.
- Participates in team discussions and code reviews.
- Collaborates with cross-geo teams.
What skills, experience and education you need as a team member to succeed:
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field of study
- Object oriented programming language C++ or Java
- Linux, Shell scripts, Python
- Unit, Component and System test Automation
- Preferably knowledge of REST Web services
- Preferably knowledge about databases like Oracle, No SQL databases like MongoDB
Apply for this job
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (22)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (240)
- Engineering (224)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (88)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (2)
- Internships (92)
- Manufacturing (14)
- Mechanical (3)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Medical (1)
- Miscellaneous (153)
- Network (7)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (2)
- R&D (31)
- Robotics (3)
- Sales (7)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (30)
- Service & Maintenance (13)
- Software and System Programming (153)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (14)
- Telecom (49)
- Testing/QA/QC (46)
- Trainee (11)
- Walk-ins (7)