You will be a part of Process Automation division which delivers integrated solutions for control, plant optimization, and industry-specific application knowledge and services to help process industry customers worldwide meet their critical business needs in the areas of operational profitability, capital productivity, risk management and global responsibility. These industries include oil and gas, power, chemicals and pharmaceuticals, pulp and paper, metals, cement, minerals, marine and turbocharging.
You as a Application Engineer- MES will be responsible for below tasks:
Responsible for the Design, Engineering & commissioning of MES systems.
Will be coordinating with the Project Lead in delivering the project on time and coordinate with customer/consultant in development, testing & implementation for the project solution.
Engineering & Development of MES solution for the new projects.
Engineering & Development of Energy Management System ( EMS) solutions.
Migration, Development & customization of the web pages.
Providing AMC support & Service support to existing sites/customers.
Meeting & coordinating with customers and consultants for engineering documents approval
Conducting integrated functional and Factory Acceptance tests & Site Acceptance Test.
Visiting customer sites for pre commissioning and commissioning activities.
Your Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics / Electrical / Computer Science with 2 to 5 years of Experience in MES, DCS/PLC Programming & HMI, Scada development.
Well versed with MES & DCS Design Engineering & Commissioning activities.
Software knowledge on dot NET, ASP & C#,SQL Server 200
Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers,SQL Server Business Intelligence Development Studio,Visual Studio 2010 will be an ideal fit.
Any further information required, please mail to ashwini on firstname.lastname@example.org
ABB (www.abb.com) is a leading global technology company in power and automation that enables utility, industry, and transport & infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 135,000 people.
Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (5)
- Automation (17)
- Automobile (6)
- Embedded/Chip Design (183)
- Engineering (187)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (78)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (2)
- Internships (49)
- Manufacturing (11)
- Mechanical (1)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (130)
- Network (5)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (1)
- PCB Design (4)
- Procurement/Supply chain (2)
- Product Engineering (1)
- R&D (28)
- Robotics (2)
- Sales (3)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (25)
- Service & Maintenance (11)
- Software and System Programming (130)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (8)
- Telecom (39)
- Testing/QA/QC (35)
- Trainee (6)
- Walk-ins (7)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- IT at Airports: Today and Tomorrow November 18, 2017
- IoTNext 2017 Awards Recognises Innovative Efforts and Contributions of Industry Dignitaries November 18, 2017
- IoTNext2017 to Focus on the Expansion of Startup of Ecosystem in India November 18, 2017
- Filters Using Op-Amps | Band Pass, Band Stop, High Pass & Low Pass Filter November 17, 2017
- Ensuring Lower Thermal Dissipation for Higher Efficiency November 17, 2017
- Automatic Test Equipment Becoming Modular November 16, 2017
- New power supply IC based on Nano Pulse Control Technology 5V for Electric Vehicles November 16, 2017
- New 800W Quarter Brick DC-DC Converter Provides High Efficiency and Thermal Performance for Telecom, Computing and Server Equipment November 16, 2017
- 30W Audio Amplifier Using NE5534 and Darlington Transistors November 15, 2017
- Sensors and Connectivity in Smart Industry November 14, 2017