You will be a part of Process Automation division which delivers integrated solutions for control, plant optimization, and industry-specific application knowledge and services to help process industry customers worldwide meet their critical business needs in the areas of operational profitability, capital productivity, risk management and global responsibility. These industries include oil and gas, power, chemicals and pharmaceuticals, pulp and paper, metals, cement, minerals, marine and turbocharging.
You as a Application Engineer- MES will be responsible for below tasks:
Responsible for the Design, Engineering & commissioning of MES systems.
Will be coordinating with the Project Lead in delivering the project on time and coordinate with customer/consultant in development, testing & implementation for the project solution.
Engineering & Development of MES solution for the new projects.
Engineering & Development of Energy Management System ( EMS) solutions.
Migration, Development & customization of the web pages.
Providing AMC support & Service support to existing sites/customers.
Meeting & coordinating with customers and consultants for engineering documents approval
Conducting integrated functional and Factory Acceptance tests & Site Acceptance Test.
Visiting customer sites for pre commissioning and commissioning activities.
Your Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics / Electrical / Computer Science with 2 to 5 years of Experience in MES, DCS/PLC Programming & HMI, Scada development.
Well versed with MES & DCS Design Engineering & Commissioning activities.
Software knowledge on dot NET, ASP & C#,SQL Server 200
Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers,SQL Server Business Intelligence Development Studio,Visual Studio 2010 will be an ideal fit.
Any further information required, please mail to ashwini on email@example.com
ABB (www.abb.com) is a leading global technology company in power and automation that enables utility, industry, and transport & infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 135,000 people.
Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (4)
- Automation (16)
- Automobile (5)
- Customer Service (4)
- Design Engineer (41)
- Embedded/Chip Design (151)
- Engineering (164)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (1)
- Government (69)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Internships (43)
- Manufacturing (9)
- Mechanical (1)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (114)
- Network (2)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (1)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (1)
- Product Engineering (1)
- R&D (24)
- Robotics (2)
- Sales (2)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (22)
- Service & Maintenance (8)
- Software and System Programming (108)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (7)
- Telecom (35)
- Testing/QA/QC (29)
- Trainee (4)
- Walk-ins (7)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Self-Driving Cars Platform and Their Trends (Part 2 of 2) September 25, 2017
- World’s Most Compact Sigfox Verified Solution with RF System-in-Package for Low Power IoT Designs September 25, 2017
- The Worst Thing You Could do for Someone is to Set Low Expectations September 25, 2017
- MathWorks Announces Release 2017b of the MATLAB and Simulink Product Families September 25, 2017
- New MCP2517FD Allows Users to Easily Transition To and Benefit From CAN FD Enhancements September 25, 2017
- Barcodes Will Soon Communicate With Humans September 23, 2017
- Specialised Technology Solutions to Enable Climate Resilient Farming September 23, 2017
- 25 Free eBooks On Electronics! September 22, 2017
- Data Interface: HSIC versus USB September 22, 2017
- How Blockchain Came Into Being? September 22, 2017