You will be a part of Process Automation division which delivers integrated solutions for control, plant optimization, and industry-specific application knowledge and services to help process industry customers worldwide meet their critical business needs in the areas of operational profitability, capital productivity, risk management and global responsibility. These industries include oil and gas, power, chemicals and pharmaceuticals, pulp and paper, metals, cement, minerals, marine and turbocharging.
You as a Application Engineer- MES will be responsible for below tasks:
Responsible for the Design, Engineering & commissioning of MES systems.
Will be coordinating with the Project Lead in delivering the project on time and coordinate with customer/consultant in development, testing & implementation for the project solution.
Engineering & Development of MES solution for the new projects.
Engineering & Development of Energy Management System ( EMS) solutions.
Migration, Development & customization of the web pages.
Providing AMC support & Service support to existing sites/customers.
Meeting & coordinating with customers and consultants for engineering documents approval
Conducting integrated functional and Factory Acceptance tests & Site Acceptance Test.
Visiting customer sites for pre commissioning and commissioning activities.
Your Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics / Electrical / Computer Science with 2 to 5 years of Experience in MES, DCS/PLC Programming & HMI, Scada development.
Well versed with MES & DCS Design Engineering & Commissioning activities.
Software knowledge on dot NET, ASP & C#,SQL Server 200
Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers,SQL Server Business Intelligence Development Studio,Visual Studio 2010 will be an ideal fit.
Any further information required, please mail to ashwini on [email protected]
ABB (www.abb.com) is a leading global technology company in power and automation that enables utility, industry, and transport & infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 135,000 people.
Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Academia (1)
- Automation (13)
- Automobile (4)
- Customer Service (3)
- Design Engineer (41)
- Designer (1)
- Developer (3)
- Device Drivers (1)
- Embedded/Chip Design (102)
- Engineering (104)
- Government (36)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Information Technology (2)
- Internships (20)
- Manufacturing (3)
- Marketing (3)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (1)
- Miscellaneous (58)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (1)
- PCB Design (3)
- R&D (15)
- Sales (2)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (5)
- Software and System Programming (43)
- T & M (2)
- Technical Support (6)
- Technical Writer (3)
- Telecom (22)
- Testing/QA/QC (9)
- Walk-ins (3)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Materials: Playing It Safe With Organic Compounds March 27, 2017
- These Semicondutor Solutions Were Selected By Nintendo For Nintendo Switch March 27, 2017
- gSpiceUI: Simulation Program With IC Emphasis March 25, 2017
- IoT And Smart Farming To The Rescue Of Our Farmers March 25, 2017
- New STM32L4 MCUs Lead Ultra-Low-Power Class in Performance and Efficiency with Top Peripheral Integration March 25, 2017
- Bolstering Native Encryption With Centralised Key Management March 24, 2017
- Wireless Doorbell March 24, 2017
- Idea To Production: Building Your First Minimum Viable Product March 23, 2017
- How Should Your Post-Engineering Life Be Like? Don’t be Fooled By Myths March 23, 2017
- Industrial Automation Product Development: Build Versus Buy March 23, 2017