You will be a part of Process Automation division which delivers integrated solutions for control, plant optimization, and industry-specific application knowledge and services to help process industry customers worldwide meet their critical business needs in the areas of operational profitability, capital productivity, risk management and global responsibility. These industries include oil and gas, power, chemicals and pharmaceuticals, pulp and paper, metals, cement, minerals, marine and turbocharging.
You as a Application Engineer- MES will be responsible for below tasks:
Responsible for the Design, Engineering & commissioning of MES systems.
Will be coordinating with the Project Lead in delivering the project on time and coordinate with customer/consultant in development, testing & implementation for the project solution.
Engineering & Development of MES solution for the new projects.
Engineering & Development of Energy Management System ( EMS) solutions.
Migration, Development & customization of the web pages.
Providing AMC support & Service support to existing sites/customers.
Meeting & coordinating with customers and consultants for engineering documents approval
Conducting integrated functional and Factory Acceptance tests & Site Acceptance Test.
Visiting customer sites for pre commissioning and commissioning activities.
Your Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics / Electrical / Computer Science with 2 to 5 years of Experience in MES, DCS/PLC Programming & HMI, Scada development.
Well versed with MES & DCS Design Engineering & Commissioning activities.
Software knowledge on dot NET, ASP & C#,SQL Server 200
Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers,SQL Server Business Intelligence Development Studio,Visual Studio 2010 will be an ideal fit.
Any further information required, please mail to ashwini on [email protected]
ABB (www.abb.com) is a leading global technology company in power and automation that enables utility, industry, and transport & infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 135,000 people.
Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Automation (15)
- Automobile (4)
- Customer Service (4)
- Design Engineer (42)
- Embedded/Chip Design (120)
- Engineering (132)
- Government (49)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Information Technology (2)
- Internships (31)
- Manufacturing (7)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (3)
- Miscellaneous (80)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (1)
- PCB Design (4)
- R&D (17)
- Robotics (1)
- Sales (2)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (15)
- Service & Maintenance (4)
- Software and System Programming (73)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (6)
- Telecom (29)
- Testing/QA/QC (14)
- Walk-ins (6)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- New spectral Eye Video Database SPEED Revolutionises Eye-Tracking June 22, 2017
- Suggestions for Replacing Film Capacitors with Multi-Layer Ceramic Capacitors June 22, 2017
- Simple Event Counter June 22, 2017
- Industry 4.0 – Building the Foundation For Tomorrow’s Digital Manufacturing June 21, 2017
- Use Blockchain Technology To Rout Risk Out Of Network Transactions June 21, 2017
- Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID) Technology June 21, 2017
- Latest PIC32 Family Increases Performance While Reducing Power Consumption June 21, 2017
- How does an Electric Car work? June 20, 2017
- How To Free Up Space On Android June 20, 2017
- SMEs Can Deploy IIoT Over legacy Systems To Make Manufacturing Efficient June 19, 2017