We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and
their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design,
and creating quality products is essential.
· Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
· Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
· Ensure the best possible
performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
· Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
· Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
· Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
· Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
· Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
· Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
· Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
· Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
· Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
· Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
· Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
· A knack for benchmarking and optimization
· Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
· Familiarity with continuous integration
· 8 hour work +1 Hour Break per day
· Timings will be variable with respect to the department.
· Saturday & Sunday off
· Residents from Calicut with good experience are preferred.
· Any streams with proficiency in English Language & communication and also a work experience of 1-2 years in the core area.
· Candidates who believes in Team-work
· Natural instinct to learn the problems and identify suitable strategies in designing and building approaches and solutions.
· Basic understanding and knowledge in Electrical and Electronics are preferred.
· Salary based on the experience and skill level.
· Port-folio evaluation
· Skill-level test
· Face-to face interaction
Send in your resumes at email@example.com
Hailing from an Indian agriculture context, Xtrematix begins its journey to a technology business from the value foundations of an agriculturist philosophy; our product is our life and our passion. Quality, for Xtrematix, is an innate behavior than an artificial ingredient to the product. The Company was established on 5th December 2013 at National Institute of Technology Calicut. In this technological journey, we did researches and identified key problems in the present electrical infrastructure. The long unchanged, static functionality of the mechanical switch pulled our attention and this led to a definite vision, of giving life to the electrical devices using automation as a tool. We explored and applied the theories we learned, and discovered a process to reveal the tale of a “switch” to automation. In this process of establishing as a private Ltd. Company, various talent acquisitions has also taken place. Xtrematix is also undertaking CSR activities since its beginning.
COMPANY LOCATION AND FACILITIESXtrematix Automation Pvt. Ltd. is functional in two offices within NIT campus, Calicut. Research Center focuses on prototype development, testing, up-gradation and documentation. Production unit systematizes the procurement, manufacturing, assembling, testing and software installation process.
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (22)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (238)
- Engineering (224)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (88)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (2)
- Internships (90)
- Manufacturing (14)
- Mechanical (3)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (153)
- Network (7)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (2)
- R&D (31)
- Robotics (3)
- Sales (6)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (30)
- Service & Maintenance (13)
- Software and System Programming (152)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (12)
- Telecom (49)
- Testing/QA/QC (45)
- Trainee (10)
- Walk-ins (7)