The IP Analytics Department of Global Analytics and Legal Services (GALS) group is looking for ‘Analyst – IP’ who will provide patent analytics support to Honeywell Legal, Engineering and Research departments.
Roles And Responsibilities
Analyst – IP is responsible for matters involving patent related information mining, reporting the search results in an appropriate manner to the stakeholders to enable business decision making.
Analyst is expected to work closely with engineering, attorneys and senior analysts in searching and collating the relevant patent and non-patent information using a variety of free and subscribed databases.
Analyst is expected to work on patentability, state of the art, patent alert, patent portfolio search, OSS code scanning with high level of thoroughness.
Skills /Competencies And Abilities
Thorough understanding of patent classification systems, patent and non-patent literature database, search tools and methodologies
Familiarity with US, EP and India patenting systems and IPR rules
Applies functional and domain knowledge to assess relevancy of data in an accurate manner.
Ability to develop realistic plans and timetables for own work
Ability to handle multiple demands and competing priorities
Highly flexible and adaptive to work on diverse technology areas apart from his / her technical or domain specialization
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Excellent interpersonal skills, team player and ability to handle pressure
Bachelor / Master Degree in Engineering (Electronics / Electrical / Communication / Telecommunication) or Applied Science with 1-3 years of professional experience.
The professional experience may consist of research, development and engineering (RD&E) with a minimum of 1 years of hands-on experience on IP matters like patent search, analytics, prosecution, drafting, patent portfolio management, etc. Bachelor’s Degree
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Automation (13)
- Automobile (4)
- Customer Service (3)
- Design Engineer (42)
- Designer (1)
- Developer (3)
- Device Drivers (1)
- Embedded/Chip Design (98)
- Engineering (98)
- Government (36)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Information Technology (2)
- Internships (20)
- Manufacturing (3)
- Marketing (2)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (1)
- Miscellaneous (54)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (1)
- PCB Design (3)
- R&D (14)
- Sales (2)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (4)
- Software and System Programming (43)
- T & M (1)
- Technical Support (6)
- Technical Writer (3)
- Telecom (19)
- Testing/QA/QC (9)
- Trainer (1)
- Walk-ins (3)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Selecting The Right Microcontroller For Embedded Applications February 23, 2017
- DIY Video: Candle Powered USB Charger Lamp February 23, 2017
- Next Generation of USRP RIO Software Defined Radio Solutions For Design, Prototyping And Deployment February 23, 2017
- New Accelerometer Delivers High Resolution and Low Power in Tiny Footprint February 23, 2017
- Amazon Echo: Your Personal Assistant February 22, 2017
- 100G BERTWave with BERTS + Sampling Oscilloscope February 22, 2017
- Latest PIC MCU Family Brings Ease Of Design With More Core Independent Peripherals February 22, 2017
- Telecommunication: They Can Sell Only If It Complies With SAR Test Requirements February 21, 2017
- *astTECS to demonstrate IoT & Surveillance Integration with IP PBX at India Electronics Week 2017 February 21, 2017
- Enhancing Vehicle Safety Through Integrated Driver Wellness Management February 21, 2017