The IP Analytics Department of Global Analytics and Legal Services (GALS) group is looking for ‘Analyst – IP’ who will provide patent analytics support to Honeywell Legal, Engineering and Research departments.
Roles And Responsibilities
Analyst – IP is responsible for matters involving patent related information mining, reporting the search results in an appropriate manner to the stakeholders to enable business decision making.
Analyst is expected to work closely with engineering, attorneys and senior analysts in searching and collating the relevant patent and non-patent information using a variety of free and subscribed databases.
Analyst is expected to work on patentability, state of the art, patent alert, patent portfolio search, OSS code scanning with high level of thoroughness.
Skills /Competencies And Abilities
Thorough understanding of patent classification systems, patent and non-patent literature database, search tools and methodologies
Familiarity with US, EP and India patenting systems and IPR rules
Applies functional and domain knowledge to assess relevancy of data in an accurate manner.
Ability to develop realistic plans and timetables for own work
Ability to handle multiple demands and competing priorities
Highly flexible and adaptive to work on diverse technology areas apart from his / her technical or domain specialization
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Excellent interpersonal skills, team player and ability to handle pressure
Bachelor / Master Degree in Engineering (Electronics / Electrical / Communication / Telecommunication) or Applied Science with 1-3 years of professional experience.
The professional experience may consist of research, development and engineering (RD&E) with a minimum of 1 years of hands-on experience on IP matters like patent search, analytics, prosecution, drafting, patent portfolio management, etc. Bachelor’s Degree
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (22)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (226)
- Engineering (215)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (85)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (2)
- Internships (75)
- Manufacturing (14)
- Mechanical (3)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (142)
- Network (7)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (4)
- Procurement/Supply chain (2)
- R&D (31)
- Robotics (2)
- Sales (5)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (30)
- Service & Maintenance (13)
- Software and System Programming (145)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (10)
- Telecom (47)
- Testing/QA/QC (42)
- Trainee (7)
- Walk-ins (7)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- The Biggest Challenge Today is The “Lack of Hardware” January 19, 2018
- 300 W DC/DC Converter for Railway/Transportation & Industrial Applications January 19, 2018
- BCR430U Improves Efficiency for LED Strips With an Ultra-Low Voltage Drop Linear LED Driver IC January 19, 2018
- Nanotechnology in Electronics January 19, 2018
- Smart Cameras January 18, 2018
- Make Your Own Joystick for RF Controlled Robot January 18, 2018
- 5GHz PA with Integrated Power Detector from RFMW January 18, 2018
- New 256Mb High-Speed CMOS SDRAMs in the 54-Pin TSOP January 18, 2018
- Design Tips for Electronics Enthusiasts January 17, 2018
- Convolutional Neural Networks for Autonomous Cars (Part 1 of 2) January 17, 2018