The IP Analytics Department of Global Analytics and Legal Services (GALS) group is looking for ‘Analyst – IP’ who will provide patent analytics support to Honeywell Legal, Engineering and Research departments.
Roles And Responsibilities
Analyst – IP is responsible for matters involving patent related information mining, reporting the search results in an appropriate manner to the stakeholders to enable business decision making.
Analyst is expected to work closely with engineering, attorneys and senior analysts in searching and collating the relevant patent and non-patent information using a variety of free and subscribed databases.
Analyst is expected to work on patentability, state of the art, patent alert, patent portfolio search, OSS code scanning with high level of thoroughness.
Skills /Competencies And Abilities
Thorough understanding of patent classification systems, patent and non-patent literature database, search tools and methodologies
Familiarity with US, EP and India patenting systems and IPR rules
Applies functional and domain knowledge to assess relevancy of data in an accurate manner.
Ability to develop realistic plans and timetables for own work
Ability to handle multiple demands and competing priorities
Highly flexible and adaptive to work on diverse technology areas apart from his / her technical or domain specialization
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Excellent interpersonal skills, team player and ability to handle pressure
Bachelor / Master Degree in Engineering (Electronics / Electrical / Communication / Telecommunication) or Applied Science with 1-3 years of professional experience.
The professional experience may consist of research, development and engineering (RD&E) with a minimum of 1 years of hands-on experience on IP matters like patent search, analytics, prosecution, drafting, patent portfolio management, etc. Bachelor’s Degree
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Automation (13)
- Automobile (4)
- Customer Service (2)
- Design Engineer (37)
- Designer (1)
- Developer (3)
- Device Drivers (1)
- Embedded/Chip Design (91)
- Engineering (90)
- Government (35)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Information Technology (2)
- Internships (17)
- Manufacturing (1)
- Marketing (2)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (1)
- Miscellaneous (52)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (1)
- PCB Design (3)
- R&D (13)
- Sales (2)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (4)
- Software and System Programming (40)
- Technical Support (5)
- Technical Writer (3)
- Telecom (18)
- Testing/QA/QC (9)
- Trainer (1)
- Walk-ins (3)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- 7 open source IoT operating systems That Are Democratizing The IoT Space January 18, 2017
- Building A Fully Functional Cloud Platform From Scratch January 18, 2017
- Extracting Centre Of Mass In A Binary Pattern using MATLAB January 18, 2017
- K.S.F.E. Is Backed By Dimension Data January 18, 2017
- Constructing One Watt Audio Amplifier Using LM386 January 18, 2017
- How To Take Your Medical Device From Idea To Regulatory Approved Product January 17, 2017
- Satellites Deciphered January 17, 2017
- Simple Prototyping Platform January 17, 2017
- Optical Smoke Alarm January 16, 2017
- How Internet of Things (IoT) revolution is changing the Telecom Landscape January 16, 2017