The IP Analytics Department of Global Analytics and Legal Services (GALS) group is looking for ‘Analyst – IP’ who will provide patent analytics support to Honeywell Legal, Engineering and Research departments.
Roles And Responsibilities
Analyst – IP is responsible for matters involving patent related information mining, reporting the search results in an appropriate manner to the stakeholders to enable business decision making.
Analyst is expected to work closely with engineering, attorneys and senior analysts in searching and collating the relevant patent and non-patent information using a variety of free and subscribed databases.
Analyst is expected to work on patentability, state of the art, patent alert, patent portfolio search, OSS code scanning with high level of thoroughness.
Skills /Competencies And Abilities
Thorough understanding of patent classification systems, patent and non-patent literature database, search tools and methodologies
Familiarity with US, EP and India patenting systems and IPR rules
Applies functional and domain knowledge to assess relevancy of data in an accurate manner.
Ability to develop realistic plans and timetables for own work
Ability to handle multiple demands and competing priorities
Highly flexible and adaptive to work on diverse technology areas apart from his / her technical or domain specialization
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Excellent interpersonal skills, team player and ability to handle pressure
Bachelor / Master Degree in Engineering (Electronics / Electrical / Communication / Telecommunication) or Applied Science with 1-3 years of professional experience.
The professional experience may consist of research, development and engineering (RD&E) with a minimum of 1 years of hands-on experience on IP matters like patent search, analytics, prosecution, drafting, patent portfolio management, etc. Bachelor’s Degree
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (1)
- Automation (15)
- Automobile (5)
- Customer Service (4)
- Design Engineer (40)
- Embedded/Chip Design (124)
- Engineering (142)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (1)
- Government (58)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Internships (37)
- Manufacturing (8)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (95)
- Network (1)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (1)
- PCB Design (3)
- Procurement/Supply chain (1)
- R&D (19)
- Robotics (1)
- Sales (2)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (17)
- Service & Maintenance (5)
- Software and System Programming (87)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (7)
- Technical Writer (6)
- Telecom (31)
- Testing/QA/QC (17)
- Trainee (1)
- Walk-ins (7)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- DC Power Distribution: Need To Think Of Current Situation July 24, 2017
- Want to Build an Electronic Device Based Business? Incubation Centre IIT Patna Can Can Help You July 24, 2017
- Cyberattacks | Healthcare Security | Remote IoT Devices July 24, 2017
- Secure Coding Involves Following Stringent Processes – Deepu Chandran July 23, 2017
- 6 Awesome Innovations for Techies July 22, 2017
- Learning Corner: Arduino Timers July 22, 2017
- PCB Design Jobs in 2017: Engineers Have Lots To Cheer About July 22, 2017
- Controlling A Linear Actuator With An Arduino July 22, 2017
- ‘India Innovation Challenge 2017’ to nurture engineering innovation among university students in India July 22, 2017
- Real Time Face Recognition Using Python And OpenCV July 21, 2017