Date: Dec 26, 2016
Location: Noida, UP, IN
Job Description – Analyst – Problem Management
Requisition Title: Analyst
Analyst – Problem Management As per requirement
Job Type: Standard Schedule: Full Time
Job Stage: 4/5 Education Level: BE (ECE/CSE/IT)
Ericsson is a world’s leading provider of communications technology and services. Our offerings include services, consulting, software and infrastructure within Information and Communications Technology for telecom operators and other industries. Today, more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic goes through Ericsson networks in over 180 countries, and we support customers’ networks servicing more than 2.5 billion subscribers. Using innovation to empower people, business and community, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, operating across borders in over 180 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture and an innovative and engaging environment where employees enhance their potential every day. They share a passion to win and a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning and growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to reach your career goals.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Problem Manager has to drive effectiveness and efficiency of Problem Management process Liaise with customers. Participating in Problem Management meetings and reviews.
Identify Problem Investigation, assignment issues, Acting as an initial escalation point for day-to-day Problem Management issues
Analyzing Incidents (especially Critical Incidents) and closed Problems to identify and act upon trends Tracking open Problems and identifying any Problem that requires increased focus to meet agreed target levels
Providing and validating Problem resolution adhoc status reports as requested
Handling day-to-day Problem issues and escalating to Resolver Groups when required to ensure targets are met
Implement a mechanism to record Known Errors within the account and the associated workarounds
Facilitate between Resolver groups, customers, and 3rd parties as required
Engage with support groups to arrange for and schedule resources / actions. Co-ordinate the investigation, so that proposals can be made with the options available
Agreeing closure of Problem Investigations
Developing problem management procedures, when required. Identifying incidents with high impact to the business, high cost etc. and initiating and undertaking service improvement programs, Enabling the business to fully accrue the benefits of having an IT service through reducing service problems/ loss of service (which presumably cost the business money), Better understanding of the nature of service problems
Create awareness campaign amongst IT staff about problem Management. Monitoring regular Problem measurements e. g. KPIs, Ensure that key Knowledge is passed from the Problem Management process out into other processes (Ensuring that lessons learnt are recorded in the various knowledge bases held within the account teams, and shared wherever beneficial)
• Supports Problem Manager for all Problem management activities
• Performs Problems Administration activities
• Interfaces with Field, GNOC, Engineering, PQMs and MSIP teams
• Supports Change Management process awareness and compliance
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• Degree in Engineering(ECE/CSE/IT)/ any Graduate.
• 1-3 years of experience in Telecom/ICT
• Certifications – ITILV3 Foundation
- Strong written/ verbal communications skillset.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Job Segment: Telecom, Telecommunications, Consulting, Engineer, Supply, Technology, Engineering, Operations
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Automation (13)
- Automobile (4)
- Customer Service (3)
- Design Engineer (42)
- Designer (1)
- Developer (3)
- Device Drivers (1)
- Embedded/Chip Design (98)
- Engineering (98)
- Government (36)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Information Technology (2)
- Internships (20)
- Manufacturing (3)
- Marketing (2)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (1)
- Miscellaneous (54)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (1)
- PCB Design (3)
- R&D (14)
- Sales (2)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (4)
- Software and System Programming (43)
- T & M (1)
- Technical Support (6)
- Technical Writer (3)
- Telecom (19)
- Testing/QA/QC (9)
- Trainer (1)
- Walk-ins (3)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- Wireless Digital Thermometer For Multiple Sensors February 24, 2017
- Roadmap to High Performance Computing February 24, 2017
- Siemon Develops Planning Guide for Power over Ethernet Lighting Applications February 24, 2017
- Gateway Software For Enhancing Industrial IoT Deployments February 24, 2017
- Selecting The Right Microcontroller For Embedded Applications February 23, 2017
- DIY Video: Candle Powered USB Charger Lamp February 23, 2017
- Next Generation of USRP RIO Software Defined Radio Solutions For Design, Prototyping And Deployment February 23, 2017
- New Accelerometer Delivers High Resolution and Low Power in Tiny Footprint February 23, 2017
- Amazon Echo: Your Personal Assistant February 22, 2017
- 100G BERTWave with BERTS + Sampling Oscilloscope February 22, 2017