City: Bangalore South
Work Experience: 1-3 years
If you are visionary, a code geek, love building the next generation AI platforms and are keen to make a difference in a unique way, then we are looking for you…
We are looking for highly passionate and enthusiastic players for solving problems in medical data analysis by building and implementing algorithms for image processing, machine learning and deep learning.
As an AI Engineer at SigTuple you will have the onus of implementing and optimizing some state-of-the-art algorithms in machine learning, image processing and AI which will impact billions of people across the world by creating healthcare solutions that are accurate and affordable. You will collaborate with our current team of super awesome scientists in cracking super complex problems in a simple way by implementing algorithms and prototypes. You will also interact with our amazing bunch of tech-geeks in our engineering team in deploying your implementation to scale.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science from a Tier 1/Tier 2 institute
- Expertise in atleast one of C, C++, Python or Java
- Strong foundations in design, analysis and implementation of algorithms. Basic understanding of machine learning, computer vision or deep learning is preferred.
- Motivation to learn new technologies.
What should you have:
- 1 – 5 years of relevant experience in solving complex problems using code.
- Be an innovative and creative thinker, somebody who is not afraid to try something new and inspire others to do so.
- Thrive in a fast-paced and fun environment.
- Work with a bunch of data scientist nerds and disruptors striving for a big cause.
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (22)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (226)
- Engineering (215)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (85)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (2)
- Internships (75)
- Manufacturing (14)
- Mechanical (3)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Miscellaneous (142)
- Network (7)
- Operations (1)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (4)
- Procurement/Supply chain (2)
- R&D (31)
- Robotics (2)
- Sales (5)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (30)
- Service & Maintenance (13)
- Software and System Programming (145)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (8)
- Technical Writer (10)
- Telecom (47)
- Testing/QA/QC (42)
- Trainee (7)
- Walk-ins (7)
Top 10 cities with jobs available:
- The Biggest Challenge Today is The “Lack of Hardware” January 19, 2018
- 300 W DC/DC Converter for Railway/Transportation & Industrial Applications January 19, 2018
- BCR430U Improves Efficiency for LED Strips With an Ultra-Low Voltage Drop Linear LED Driver IC January 19, 2018
- Nanotechnology in Electronics January 19, 2018
- Smart Cameras January 18, 2018
- Make Your Own Joystick for RF Controlled Robot January 18, 2018
- 5GHz PA with Integrated Power Detector from RFMW January 18, 2018
- New 256Mb High-Speed CMOS SDRAMs in the 54-Pin TSOP January 18, 2018
- Design Tips for Electronics Enthusiasts January 17, 2018
- Convolutional Neural Networks for Autonomous Cars (Part 1 of 2) January 17, 2018