The Dow Chemical Company’s Information Systems function is seeking individuals for an exciting and challenging opportunity as an entry level Systems Analyst (m/f) located in one of the global IT centers — at Dow’s global headquarters in Midland, MI or nearby Saginaw, MI. This position is for individuals who will be graduating in December 2017 or by August 2018 with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a related technical discipline.
The Systems Analyst will support projects that are critical to moving forward Dow’s IT Strategy and digitally transforming the organization. They will support critical business and technical needs for Dow business, research, and manufacturing functions around the world in a variety of technology areas including but not limited to artificial intelligence/machine learning, robotic process automation, BlockChain, analytics, mobile application development, cloud architectures and contemporary security solutions.
The successful candidate will have a strong interest in the application of information technology to meet rapidly changing business needs. They will also have to have good judgment, excellent problem-solving skills, and the ability to work with diverse, global teams in an empowered environment. Strong human relation skills, teamwork, project management skills and flexibility are essential for success.
The incumbent may work together with support personnel from the United States; Sao Paulo, Brazil; Mumbai, India; and Shanghai, China, as well as, clients from any other Dow global location.
You will be joining the IT rotation program to enable you to rotate through three IT teams in a five year time span.
- Successful completion of a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in December 2017 or through August 2018 in a related technical discipline. Preferred degrees are Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management of Information Systems (MIS major), or a closely related degree.
- A minimum 2.700+ GPA on a 4.000 scale is required, but we seeking GPAs of 3.000 or higher.
- A minimum requirement for this India/Mumbai-based position is the ability to work legally in the United States on a permanent basis. Applicants who do not have the necessary permanent work authorization will not be considered for this US-based position.
- This position offers domestic relocation benefits.
- Competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits
- An annual variable pay program that rewards team and individual performance while sharing success across the company
- Employee stock ownership – and the commitment to long-term success that it brings
- On-going learning opportunities within a diverse, inclusive and rewarding work environment
- Career experiences that can span different Dow businesses and functions with opportunities for personal and professional growth
- The chance to work within a global company and interact with colleagues from around the world
- Opportunities that spark your imagination and ignite your passion to help others
- Dow supports a diverse workforce and an inclusive environment. We welcome talent regardless of background, age, gender, religion, disability and sexual orientation.
DowDuPont (NYSE: DWDP) is a holding company comprised of The Dow Chemical Company and DuPont with the intent to form strong, independent, publicly traded companies in agriculture, materials science and specialty products sectors that will lead their respective industries through productive, science-based innovation to meet the needs of customers and help solve global challenges.
What type of a job are you looking for?
Which category do you want a job in?
- Aerospace (7)
- Automation (30)
- Automobile (8)
- Embedded/Chip Design (271)
- Engineering (248)
- Erection/Commissioning/Site (2)
- Government (95)
- Industrial Automation (1)
- Instrumentation (3)
- Internships (120)
- Manufacturing (15)
- Mechanical (3)
- Media/Dotcom/Entertainment (2)
- Medical (1)
- Miscellaneous (160)
- Network (7)
- Operations (2)
- Other Managerial (1)
- Others (2)
- PCB Design (5)
- Procurement/Supply chain (3)
- R&D (37)
- Robotics (3)
- Sales (8)
- sales/marketing/Advertising (33)
- Service & Maintenance (16)
- Software and System Programming (176)
- T & M (3)
- Technical Support (11)
- Technical Writer (15)
- Telecom (54)
- Testing/QA/QC (52)
- Trainee (18)
- Walk-ins (9)